Saturday, June 25, 2011

A boring Saturday!!!
Wish to hang out but no friend(although i am broke now)!! SAd case!!
Yesterday i had faced the laptop for more than 12 hours!! Oh Goshhh!! It made my eyes feel pain seriously!!
And i was thinking will i do the same thing again today?? emmm~~ i think so!! But maybe the duration will be shorter!!!
Haizzzzzz!!! What else can i do if i didn't face the laptop?? I was doing almost the same things this few days!!! WHAT the HELL!!
FML!!
My house got a lot of mosquitos!!! And also ants!! FUCK YOU!!
I have to fuck myself as well because i keep scratching on my wounds(they are almost at my leg's part)!! FM!!
Also, have done an experiment today!!
Again, not really successful!! Whatever, don't really put effort on it(since i just simply roll it and done by 1 hour only)!! HAHA!!
And guess what!!!
I got a free gift when i went to change my car engine oil!!! WAKAKAKA!!!
It costs me RM112(heart pain) but it's okay la since i got the FREE GIFT that i kinda like it for no reason!!
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It's just a cup!!! WAKAKA~~~
People got the MCD cup, but i was different from them, what i have is FERRARI cup!!! KEKEKE~~~~
Lastly, lemme share a "38" picture!!!(nice??)
HAHA

Actually, i still dunno what i want now!!!
What job should i do??
WALAOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment