Thursday, May 19, 2011

EAT EAT EAT

yoyo!!!!!!!


it had been a few days i didn't step out of my house(except when the time i went to buy liese bubble hair colour..haha).... and the consequence of staying at home is eating non-stop........ haizzzz.... i knw it's very bad.... but u knw... i just can't control myself.... FML.... tell u what... i could even eat 5 bowl of rice per day... and of course other than rice, i still ate of lot of rubbish food....HATE!!!


previously, i thought i already kick this habit out of my life but i really dunno why every time i come back here i will eat a lot although the food here is not nice at all... haha... thts why i am cheap精 la.... kill me please =D


today, the same thing goes with me again.... that is searching for rubbish food.... hmmm... and finally i found out something which is “凤梨酥” la.... hahaha.... this is the souvenir that my sister bought when she went Hong Kong on April.... luckily my mum kept 2 pack of it for me or else i have no chance to try Hong Kong's "凤梨酥".... mummy u r so so so nice.... unlike my sister.. she didn't even buy anything for me.... hng.... nvm... i will go by myself 1 day.... blahhhhhhhhhhh~~
hehehe.... due to boring-ness..... let's take some pictures.... huhuhu.... okie.... let's get started....firstly, open the packet.... next, smell on it.... then, open your mouth and eat it... lastly, taste it and feel satisfied.... btw, this is just an acting..... seriously, it was not as nice as what i thought before i ate.... feel a bit disappointed....


the next thing i am gonna have is green bean soup...... wootzzz..... really bad la me.... will start diet by tml(don't ever trust me)....... wakakakakaka!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment