Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WORRY


hohohoho
i love those pic=)
alright
i would like to say
seriously
i am so so so worrying about my assignment
what the hell
why we got this kind of event?
event sucks
lecturer sucks
plan sucks
team member sucks
ok
i know i am not a good member or leader as well
but
just let me express out my feelings
i cant stand it anymore
i am really really scared
everything is not confirm yet
we didnt even get the agenda
wtf
can i do well??
i wish i have a good english command
i wish i can talk in front of the public
oh my godness
when can i achieve this??
i was really really admire 1 of my classmates
she is pretty
and she is good in everything
she can speak well
she can do the event well
everything
she is perfect my dear
wow wow wow
seriously
she would be my first idol in my heart
AMNESTY
u r my idol seriously
thanks for her helping as well
i appreciate it so much
lastly
i wan to say that
i really really hate kl's traffic so muchhh
traffic jam sucks
fml

No comments:

Post a Comment