Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a "good" day

today
i was kinda unlucky
why i said so
firstly
something happen with my friend last night
so today afternoon i msn asked her
and finally i decided to go to find her
to birng her out for lunch
since she was alone at home(me too)
when on the way going to her place
a small accident happened to me
(i dunno whether is it considered as a small 1)
i crashed someone's car
but actually was not my fault
the car just simply cut the car to his or her left hand side without looking around
and by the time i was on the most left hand side
and my speed was kinda fast
and hence i couldnt emergency break
and finally "pong"
wtf
that time my mind was keep saying: "ccb"
but what can i do
i was alone that time
i can't argue with the driving person
and so i just let it be
oh goshhh
but i think the car that i crashed didnt get much injured
but for my car
oh nooooo
my car's plate number was broken
1 number was missing
my 5
oh myyyy
i have to spend money again with these stupid stuff
and of course my car wall infront also got injured
wtf
i really really hate kl's traffic
i dun like to drive from now on
but no choice
i have to drive to college
drive to somewhere else
emmmmmm
but it didn't make my mood down actually
because i know that
even my mood was going down because of this case
but it still cannot change back to the origin already
so just forget about it
and today was 15
so i bring my friend to a vegetarian restaurant
rm2 per plate(with 3 dishes + rice)
very cheap
after that
we went to find some dessert
and yea we found a yogurt ice cream shop
the name is called "snogurt" if i m not mistaken
yeah yeah
this is the yogurt icre cream
rm0.49 per 10g
it was like the mode of "tutti fruit"
that means u have to squeeze out the ice cream yourself and then weigh it
there have many flavours too
the one i ate was lychee flavour
quite nice
but my friend said it was too sweet
hahaha...
i always eat those sweet stuffs
cindy & me
the one she ate was the original yogurt ice cream
but i don't like her one and the same as she don't like mine
hahaha...
we are totally different
wow
it costs me rm7++
luckily
we got the student's price which is after 20% discount
and the total amount of my friend's and mine was rm10.60
huuuuu
i was relieved that time
as previously i thought it would cost me rm20++ totally
hahaha
and then we just divided it by 2
that means i just ate for rm5.30
this price was reasonable for me
but the quantity was too small for me
=(
after this
we head to snowflake
oh my god
what was suprising me is
my friend can actually eat a lot
hahaha
but she still cannot fight with me la
wakakaka
emmmm
btw
i think i should not proud of this
because it can cause me fat
not good not good
=(
the next station would be MYDIN
wow wow wow
the things there were super duper cheap ya
i bought a lot of biscuits and sandwiches
and finally
i fetched her back
and went back to my house too
when on the way to my home
i ate again those biscuits and sandwiches
(i always like to eat when i am driving)
what the hell
i ate a lot today
more than yesterday and the day before yesterday
until now
my stomach still very very full
i guess there should be many rubbish inside my stomach
oh my godddd
cannot be like that anymore
NG MUN MUN
ishhhhh
oh
i forget 1 thing
i ate a sundae cone too
before heading to mydin
walao ehhhh
i was truly a cheap精
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment