Thursday, September 17, 2009

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG

^^
yeah yeah
this week i have many fun(i think)
cause i almost go out everyday in this week
hehehehe...
before,
after class
just can stay at hostel
nothing can do
and nothing can go
feel like a frog inside the well
people always go out to play
and i just stay at the room alone
very pity 1, u knw??
T.T
so
when this new semester
i feel that i cannot waste my time in doing nth
so i must appreciate and enjoy the time before
the assignment and the test come to find me
hehehe...
but....
the people that go out with me are not my coursemate also
haizzzzz....
but....
ok laaa....
can go out must appreciate already, right??
better than no wht...
hahaha...

i felt quite happy and enjoy when i go out this week
but i know
this is just a temporary happiness
but
i will appreciate it....
and make it into my mind...
gambatehhhhhhhh
yupieeeeee

the following picture is i feel very boring
when the journey i walked back to the hostel
from college...
so i took some photo
huhuhuhu...
wu liao maa...
my hair recently very messy...
sob sob....
T.T

LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG
hehehehe....














No comments:

Post a Comment