Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I hate general studies

really really hate this subject
maybe u all will dunno this subject
because u all are very lucky no need study
this kind of useless subject
walaoooooo
this subject actually is wan to teach us how to study in college
this subject can be said like the moral studies
teach us how to mange time, stress etc
haiyoooooo
everytime listen to the lecturer talks
sure will feel sleepy 1
haizzzzz
then today at the class
let me very angry
when we break
i went to see the attendance list
and i saw last thursday my attendance was zero
but i remember that i got come that day...
so when my lecturer come into the room
i told her that she mark wrong my attendance already..
wanna ask her to change
manatau
she said that y u go to see the attendance list without permission
"this is my private property" something like that...
she said she wont change it because i simply touch her things like that
then i knw i had no effort to talk back to her, so i back to my seat...
haiyoyoyo
this kind of lecturer
walaoooooo.....
jz touched the attendance list only what
not her money
haizzzzzz
very unlucky la....

1 comment:

  1. arr??
    general study is like that de ar...
    really very useless wor...
    baby dun angry ler la...
    calm down...

    ReplyDelete